Am I at good path?

Dudimi

Hello

At start I want say "Hello" all of You. Then I say in every game I prefer wizard or long range class, but when I start play swtor it came to me "c'mon it Star Wars you can't be anyone else than Jedi!". So I'm, but I think my char died too much. Below I present my stats and tree.

How do you think it's good path or I shall change something?

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3552/screenshot2012041618174.jpg

Dual Wield Mastery seems pretty nice to me for any sentinel, what exactly did you mean? Do you solely want to spec in the Combat tree?

I have to agree with ICanUseTheForce though, if you're more into wizardry, the jedi sage might be something for you. A sage is spending a lot more time bending the force (throwing rocks/scenery at your adversaries, weakening their minds, sending force waves to them...), whereas a sentinel is mainly working with their lightsaber. I play both classes though and think they're both a lot of fun!

Edited by Ravanel
bad sentence

• 2 weeks later...
I mean that I right replace my points at endurance and strenght? At the moment I fight at close combat.

Strength and endurance are the right things to aim for. Wouldn't worry too much about it as you're still leveling, just pick up whatever gives the most of it. When you're level cap you can go look at the details and other stats - now you're switching gear all the time anyway.

You often get the choice between something more strength or endurance focused. I usually pick the strength myself and do get away with that while soloing. If you feel too squishy, you can always pick some more endurance instead (although killing stuff fast is also a good way of surviving ^^).

But yeah, seems you are on a good path, I wouldn't worry too much about it. :)