Headgear with hoods

DarthAnaethil

pureblood. Couple people have told me warriors and agents got the hood/helmet option.

My warrior previously had a helmet (Darth Malgus-style rebreather) visible under his hood. Post-1.2 this option isn't available to me anymore. It's disconcerting that the patch was supposed to add this functionality, but actually took it away from me.

hmm, maybe it only works for certain combos then.

I have an operative and it hides my columi headpiece under my hood. I've seen screenies of sith inquisitors with it working as well.

You know this is actually weird. Mine hides the hood but ive seen others with the helmet and hood up even though we're wearing the same thing. Well, my chest is Tionese, the other was the red version (Rakatta?) but I thought they were all the same model.

w/e, I will never get rid of my Cobra Commander Helmet anyway :mad: I just need a bright blue chest to match it.

Edited by MasterKayote

• 1 month later...
Personally I really what the option to hide my hood. It's really annoying when I have 'hide helm' selected only for it to display my hood instead. I also want this option and unify available for companions. Edited by RangerRobEU