Needed Marauder TPS tweak!

sakidnasty

So, I love our damage buff. That's awesome, a giant leap in the right direction, but it has one draw back that I've seen so far and is slightly game breaking.

My threat generation is 1:1 with my damage. Is this intended? If so, then why the huge tank nerf? Now, I can't stop pulling aggro in Carnage and that's with spamming Force Camo. every time it's up. First troll with say manage my aggro, no crap. I have started waiting any where between 20-30 seconds for the tank to get threat. I still rip it off any tank within 30-45 seconds.

Here's my Combat Log from several HMs that my Full Rakata group ran yesterday. In almost every singe fight my Threat and Damage output are one for one.

http://www.fryingtime.com/?filename=combat_2012-04-15_12_35_24_741184.txt#15_37_53_026000

I'd say either I need more TPS reduction or a shorter cooldown on Force Camo.

Anyone else notice this?

join the club, seems they gave threat drops to the wrong classes, powertechs and marauders dont have them and thus pull threat all day long. i cant do an OPs on my powertech without pulling threat, luckily my marauder is less geared and thus doesnt pull threat, right now tank threat is terrible it seems, was pulling off both sin tank AND powertech tank, the 2 which supposedly have the most TPS... not fun at all!