Powertech Pyrotech 858k Void Star 1.2

Vannii

Why are people still posting those numbers when they have 3 healers over 400k and one tank doing 140k prot?

That is nothing special. Show me a board with you doing 451k with no healers (you read it no healers) and I´ll gz you.

Now when you probs got a tank protecting you and 1 or possibly 2 healers on you (I´m ruling it this way since apart from the healers and the tank the rest of the team did *****) what´s so grand about it?

regardless... 858k is pretty sick

I´m not full BM yet, in fact I miss like 4-5 pieces and I don´t run premades simply because my guild isn´t focused on pvp so I always sign alone.

Impressive is doing dmg without heals. My max post 1.2 and post 1. something(can´t remember) surge nerf is 548k without pocket healers.

Sure 848 k are big numbers but with that setup it´s much easier to achieve than doing half of that on your own.

hey van really impressed by your ss i usaly only manage around 500k was wondering what you spend your points on since i see its 31 pyro and i want to try it been rolling with 8/8/25 from lv 10 on and dunno what skills to drop to get the 31 spec

Bravo Vanni. Great damage. Please do not post anymore of these screenshots though. If you look at the PVP forums there is already another thread about how OP Pyro's are and how we need to be nerfed. There are not many of us who play PT's so Bioware will not think twice of hitting us with the nerf bat again just like they did to the OP's!