returning level 50

Taimedown

I pretty much left the game once I hit level 50, had some major frustrations in Illum and with the guild I was in, and found myself without much to do other that stunlock game they call pvp.

My question is, is there a guide or suggestions as to what I could be doing other than spamming /gen for hours to get a non exsistant group for flashpoints? Or sitting chain stunlocked in pvp?

I am a sith marauder, broke (srsly less than 3k credits) but fastest mount availible. And lotsa of time.

I appreciate any help and hell I am so bored even some light trolling (Easy now I am NOT thick skinned).

Thanks.

I pretty much left the game once I hit level 50, had some major frustrations in Illum and with the guild I was in, and found myself without much to do other that stunlock game they call pvp.

My question is, is there a guide or suggestions as to what I could be doing other than spamming /gen for hours to get a non exsistant group for flashpoints? Or sitting chain stunlocked in pvp?

I am a sith marauder, broke (srsly less than 3k credits) but fastest mount availible. And lotsa of time.

I appreciate any help and hell I am so bored even some light trolling (Easy now I am NOT thick skinned).

Thanks.

Oh looking for something to do?

Enroll a Republic character onto that server or a heavier one and enjoy the brand new story, location, and quests :)

Welcome back. How do you like the changes 1.2 made?

Now you have a legacy granting perks that can be unlocked for lots and lots of credits. Oh wait, you don't have any credits. Well at least you can roleplay marriages and alliances amongst your various toons. Oh wait, you dont want to reroll. Ok then, see you at D3! ;)

Edited by DSPD