pvp is broken take 2

petegreaves

yea i had to start a new post,these are the ways pvp is broken from what i see,and swtor said the will be makeing ranking pvp so i will leave that out.

1) the matches are uneaven and what i mean by that is,the oposing side can have more players than you making it uneaven.

2) speed hacks ..i saw a blur of a player go from one side of the map and gone ...when i arive to the area it looked like he or she was going he or she was moveing so quickly that nobody could target him or her.

3) sometimes when i get into a pvp match i get kicked from the match as soon right after the loading screen is gone.

4) in the bomb one the enemy can get to the other side of a bridge without unlocking the bridge first...how is this possible you may ask and the answer for that is its broken and nobody cares, SOME SAY ITS BETTER TO BE PROACTIVE INSTEAD OF REACTIVE.

5.) in the bomb 1 ive seen a sith stelth charactor put a bomb on the door and i was close enough to see the stealth but i couldnt target the character and nobody else could either.

Really i could go on and on but my fingers are starting to hurt and i have a headache.

yea i had to add something to my post ...please let me know when this is going to get fixed:) and the other post i made and all of the reply's got removed because

1) they think if they sweep this problem under the rug it will go away or they know and they arent going to fix it and they want this game to fail due to the fact that they dont like their jobs.lol

"Let me clse my eyes...it isnt there, it isnt there,it isnt there, man its still there will it ever go away" :p

Edited by petegreaves