Knight Tanking or Consular Tanking?

Armuun

Im having a hard time deciding which tank class Im going to want to play.I was wanting to ask the seasoned tanks from Knight side and Consular side,if they could to send me some pics of both in top end tanking gear,and hopefully pro's and con's of both tanking styles

All the tanks are viable in end game. We've done all of the content with all the tanks (working through the new Op right now) and the choice of tank doesn't affect the outcome. This game actually puts more emphasis on how good your DPS is than any MMO I've played in the past.

It is whatever you play better, but in my experience(I haven't gotten Assassin or Juggernaut, the mirror classes, to level 50 yet)Assassin/Shadow tanking is more complicated. Mostly because of the sheild you must put on yourself every few seconds, I had trouble with that at the beginning but got better at it. Juggernauts/Guardians have the same taunts to make stuff attack them as the Assassin/Shadow. Juggernauts can always use Force Charge, but with Assassins you can't pull things to you until the mid 30s, and you still don't get the whole mob. I honestly prefer the Assassin because I play it better, but Juggernaut is just as good.