Xalek

OpeningToEndgame

I look forward to getting a REAL apprentice who's an actual, fellow Dark Side Sith. He's medium armor, right? If so I'm going to just strip Ashara of all her awesome gear & give it to him. That'll teach her ungrateful self.

Xalek wears light armor and using dual-bladed saber.

Xalek tank stats shielding and absorbion are broken and He doesnt benefit those stats from gear making him subpar to Khem in tank department and loses in dps to both ashara and Andro by large margin.

If you insist using him just stack endurance and defence which has pretty high DR curve but only thing you can do with him atm.

My xalek has 20k hp with the BH buff and Ashara's survivability and non-idioticness puts him to shame. She's at 16.5k. His DPS is supposed to bebetter, but like others have said the tanking stats are broken and he fights you for agro even when set to ranged with no threat abilities on. He's just plain broken. He keeps khem company on the ship.

My xalek has 20k hp with the BH buff and Ashara's survivability and non-idioticness puts him to shame. She's at 16.5k. His DPS is supposed to bebetter, but like others have said the tanking stats are broken and he fights you for agro even when set to ranged with no threat abilities on. He's just plain broken. He keeps khem company on the ship.

See, this would probably have been helpful for me before I went and decked him out in full recruit pvp gear haha.

Oh well, not had that many problems with him. Only the occasional over-aggro from my healing, which I think is bugged anyhow.

Anyone let me know about this, did they up the aggro for healers? I never used to get this much pre-1.2 :csw_jabba:

Why do you say Xaleks dps is 'supposed' to be better? Xalek is an assassin tank I think, and Ashara is a marauder.. Youre right though that Xalek wont be having much screentime until Bioware fixes shield chance and absorption rating in companions. (there are other stats that also dont work in companions, like alacrity)

Edited by Karkais

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.