Sorcerer Healing!

YaniFace

Please give us back our dark infusion. Make dark infusion benefit from the resurgence bug the same was as in pre 1.2 where we get 1 second off the cast time just fix the bug where 2 spells benefit from the resurgence buff. This would effectively decrease our healing output while still keeping us somewhat on par with other healers in my opinion. As it is dark infusion has too long of a cast time to be of any use in pvp or pve, greatly reducing our choices to make in any given situation seeing as dark heal is already next to useless and a really innefficient way to use your force. Edited by YaniFace

it would appear every sorc on this game is now complaining that we got a uber nerf, i play dps sorc, and cant stack a fight, no def, no str, no heal, = no play hahah

think ill start a class that can actually do one of the above untill a patch comes out call SORC FAIRPLAY PATCH

I quite enjoy the healing sorc playstyle itself, but I do not enjoy the consume mechanic for resource management. Would much rather have some sort of "HoT" type ability, that could be triggered like a commando's reload Edited by Proksham

The customer service droid said I should post this here: People can tell me I'm just complaining, but my level 50 Sorcerer healer is not fun to play any more. Giving Dark Infusion its 1.5 sec cast time back from the proc would improve things tremendously. As it is, except in very basic situations, I can't stand in place for 2.5 seconds and manage to consistently heal the tank in flashpoints. I seem to generate more threat now, too, and get squished often while consuming my health to replenish force.

And just to set expectations, as the customer support email did, I'm not new to MMO's. I understand class changes. This is just too much all at once.