Do you think this is okay?

Geckosoldier

I'm sorry, but as I'm typing this i'm quite enfuriated:

I have now spent one and a half hours running around in the imperial fleet looking for ONE healer to go help me and my group with Athiss. Ofc nobody replied during that time, so i turned to the level 50's or 40's or 30's for aid. Nobody willing to help.

And i know most arguments would be "Well ignore it, do some pvp or do some questing, level up!"

I am sorry, but i do not want to miss out on the game's content. I've done Black talon, Hammer Station but i've never done any flashpoint above that. Because it is impossible to find a goddamn group!

And this is why i think there should be a bloody cross-server LFG tool, because i am missing out on game content ( content in which i pay a monthly fee to hopefully gain acsess to and experience. )

And if you say that cross- server LFG tool destroys the community if it was implemented, THEN DON'T USE IT!

I mean seriously, you think it is social for me to spam the general chat CONSTANTLY for 1 hour and 30 minutes

" LFM [Athiss] LAST SPOT: Healer"

Really?!

Well, since the main Imp healer was/is the Sorceror and it sorta got nerfed, I reckon most of them went DPS after the patch. I'm a Sawbones healer on the Bondar Crystal server if this outrage makes you switch factions.

I agree with what you're saying. I started out in the Darth Malak server, and while I was there, I started to realize that the population was painfully low no matter what time I logged in. I ended up having to skip most of the Heroics, and just about all the FP's. I finallly had enough, and moved to Canderous Ordo, a server with a high pop. I'm now finding that I have the same problem I had on my previous server. I've skipped several Heroics, and I haven't even touched Athiss. I'm not too fond of cross server randomizers, but seeing as how hard it is to find a group, I'm starting to think these would help a LOT of people. I love this game a ton, and I feel like I'm missing out.

Well It is either X-server LFG system or Merging the servers.

I am game for either of the two. The guilds are suffering because there are almost no people on the servers. And i was surprised to see 126 people in this server ( i am on a standard server btw. ) or 126 in the imperial fleet. I am used to seeing 12-15. Yes, i re-rolled in hopes of actually being able to do some flashpoints.

I am so disappointed, do i have to re-roll again? Bull.

Well, since the main Imp healer was/is the Sorceror and it sorta got nerfed, I reckon most of them went DPS after the patch. I'm a Sawbones healer on the Bondar Crystal server if this outrage makes you switch factions.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind <3

Edited by Geckosoldier

My server is completely dead along with many, many others wich makes the game almost unplayable. I can't do flashpoints operations or even pvp because queue's take forever. At peak my server gets maybe 25-30 people on it.

Please add cross server or merge servers this is a little ridiculous.

Hello, Geckosoldier!

Please check out the response regarding a LFG tool from Daniel Erickson, in a previous Community Q&A Blog.

deusBAAL: Will you be providing a LFG tool? What will be its features? How will it be intended to work and when can we expect it to go live?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer): We are hard at work on a much more robust LFG functionality that will quickly help put groups together while still offering the flexibility to decide how you group and what sort of people you want to be grouped with. We’ll release more details as we get closer to release.

To continue discussion on this topic please use the following thread: Dungeon Finder Needed Badly