juggernaut set bonus for marauder

Quantemoq

i was wondering if one could buy the juggernaut warhero set (4 pieces) and craft the armorings into medium armor orange bases in order to get that 4 set bonus as a marauder ?

(+10% damage after force charge is extemely nice since anni maras can use it in meele every 12 sec)

anyone tried it out?

Crit custom orange gear is supposed to come without armorings.

Yes of course, but that's not what we're discussing. We're talking about buying Battlemaster gear for Juggs, taking out the armorings and putting them into medium armor, which unless I've misunderstood should be possible.

• 3 years later...

Hey Folks!

I am bringing the question back up in a 4.0 context,

Does marauder setbbonus even count for juggernauts or vice versa? I was unaible to verify or falsify so far. Anybody got any ideas?

Still a good idea to mix marauder and jugger gear for dual setbonus?

Hey Folks!

Does marauder setbbonus even count for juggernauts or vice versa? I was unaible to verify or falsify so far. Anybody got any ideas?

Idk- i really like our 6 piece bonus...

Hey Folks!

Unless it changed, it should work. Back in 2.x juggs used the mara 2 piece iirc, which increased ravage damage by 8%.

Hey Folks!

And exactly which part of the jugger setbonus you want? The 2% extra dmg after Sundering Assault? Having no minimal range on Saber Throw? You know maras dont even have those abilities...

And exactly which part of the jugger setbonus you want? The 2% extra dmg after Sundering Assault? Having no minimal range on Saber Throw? You know maras dont even have those abilities...

I believe the 4 piece actually increases ravage damage by 15% actually, saber throws range reduction became passive for jugs. As far as the 2 and 6 piece though that would be worthless for a Mara and I doubt the 4 piece is worth losing the Mara 4 and 6 either