1.2: A good step forward

Qoojo

So now that I have had a chance to play 1.2 more, I have noticed a lot of nice little improvements here and there, like I can now skip the whole orbital station/air lock, and go directly to the ship. Mission rewards do not interrupt combat. Legacy vendors. Speeders in spaceports. Overall a very nice improvement to the game. I'm still trying to sort out the pvp balance changes, but from what I have seen, it seems to be a step in the right direction too.

Strange. If that happened to me, I would try reverting the ui back to default for that character with the ui preferences dialog. Exit the application, then go back in on the character to see if it clear up the problem.

Strange. If that happened to me, I would try reverting the ui back to default for that character with the ui preferences dialog. Exit the application, then go back in on the character to see if it clear up the problem.

Tried that. Nothing works

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.