Cybertech - No Love

Zallon

In my experience, you can make a lot of credits from making level 15-43 earpieces. The reverse engineering did pay off.

I think that's where the income comes from; people levelling and upgrading. And there seems to be a steady demand, perhaps even a bit more now that people have returned with old characters following the patch.

I think what people are arguing more, is that is has no use endgame. Any profession can make money and its easy enough to make money elsewhere. However, cybertech has no real benefit endgame compared to other professions.

When you hover your mouse over a mod, theres tooltip saying x% chance to learn a schematic..

That said, Ive had 20% chance and it took 15 tries to get one once..

what mod did you RE? coz i tried a lot of high lvl ones and beside the ones the trainer give you no tolltip with x% or new schematic learn by random luck :p

have you guys ever bought some pvp schematic on those pvp equipment vendors? like for example, a battlemaster vendor selling armor schematic box. Do you know that is it contains? :D

It contains scematics for Armor and Sync of empty orange gear how is this helping Cyber ?

When you hover your mouse over a mod, theres tooltip saying x% chance to learn a schematic..

That said, Ive had 20% chance and it took 15 tries to get one once..

I have no chance on teonisis, culami, rakata modificatons, the once that drop from HM and NM bosses as well dont have anything. Despite what was BW telling us in there missleading posts and news.