The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Everyone from delta legion please come here to tell me WHAT THE F#&K IS GOING ON!!!!k

Deadspacelover

I've been trying to message cade and jacoby but i can't get a reply, i keep trying and trying but i can't find them anywhere, BTW where is cade anyway? I'm playing SWTOR but when i go into the guild window he's not there, even when i check the offline members. Where did cade go? couldn't afford the game like most people in the guild, didn't have time or just left? I'm lost here :confused: Edited by Deadspacelover
title
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
Ok im Darth Widow but my Jedi's name is Craymero.im currently the only one who F**KING PLAYS. So the game says im the guildmaster, so yeahhhh. Also, do you want to join because i have no idea, so just message my jedi what you want because i'm the only person who plays( I think). Edited by DarthWidow
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Oh man Cade, am i glad to see you. I'm on The Ebon Hawk server, I don't know about everyone else though.

Hey; I've been busy with school

I've gotten back into the game, but I've been unable to find anyone at all

If anyone's still out there, lmk

This whole thing where you have to subscribe to post is really annoying/retarded :rak_02:

Hey; I've been busy with school

I've gotten back into the game, but I've been unable to find anyone at all

If anyone's still out there, lmk

This whole thing where you have to subscribe to post is really annoying/retarded :rak_02:

Yes, because allowing F2P accounts flood the forums with nonsense is exactly what we need. Consider the forums a perk to subscribing.

Because this has anything to do with you ^_^

Honestly, how you even managed to find them in the first place, on the forums, is odd. You can't be butt hurt at people for replying to a thread on a public forum. If you're really interested in getting notifications from just your guildmates, send them private messages, or exchange contact information, like your Skype username.

It's one thing to be butt-hurt and another to ask for the basic respect of I'm trying to find my guild mates and everybody doesn't have to try to be the wise guy. What is really the point? If you're on the forums that much, it says a lot about you and your activities (or lack there of); I found them via typing in swtor delta legion; it was rather simple. At any rate, you are correct, but I am a new subscriber and am not sure of how to PM them. ALSO, I should not feel it to be such a hassle to go onto the forum that my guild mates started in an effort for us all to locate each other in the first place. Understand that I am not here for war; I just want my friends back. It's very simple and therefore, I see not the need for there to be just so many people with THAT MUCH time on their hands to blurt out the most unproductive things. That being said, your idea of PM'ing them is a good idea and I will look into that; for the others, they are inexcusable.

It has been a year since the last post on this thread you necro'd. Your rants are amusing. Also if you are searching for your friends on this forum it says alot about your "activities". And new subscriber?

I've been trying to message cade and jacoby but i can't get a reply, i keep trying and trying but i can't find them anywhere, BTW where is cade anyway? I'm playing SWTOR but when i go into the guild window he's not there, even when i check the offline members. Where did cade go? couldn't afford the game like most people in the guild, didn't have time or just left? I'm lost here :confused:

That was posted April of 2012. Roll on a server of your choice and make new friends.

Edited by dlcman

It has been a year since the last post on this thread you necro'd. Your rants are amusing. Also if you are searching for your friends on this forum it says alot about your "activities". And new subscriber?

That was posted April of 2012. Roll on a server of your choice and make new friends.

Pretty much this. We may be coming off as ******es, but we're really helping you in the long run.

If that is the truth, then I appreciate it (and you can still help without trying to be a wise *** -speaking in general-), but I'd rather be left to find out on my own. I'm the whole reason why we came back into contact last year, via THIS VERY TOPIC. So, I understand that it may be a stretch, but it's a conduit that I am using; shouldn't cause any problems for you, Bioware hasn't said anything to me and so, it would seem that it is not I who is "butt hurt" in the end here. I commented one time (wasn't like I posted here every single day or something) and then people feel the need to be on my back about it? Come one. Live and let live, yeah?

You cannot judge my reasons for looking for my friends on this forum, because they are friends I made VIA this forum and, of course I have friends outside of this game (more than likely more than yourself, not that it's all that important), but (due to memories and other factors that you, oh random stranger, were not there to witness) I would like to re-establish our guild as I know they're still on the server, but I can not seem to locate them in-game. Simply put as I said in the above post; just let me be. Nobody bothered any of you; I don't see why this is such a big deal for you all. Seriously, just move on from whatever trolling you're doing.

Edited by CadeSkywallker

You cannot judge my reasons for looking for my friends on this forum, because they are friends I made VIA this forum and, of course I have friends outside of this game (more than likely more than yourself, not that it's all that important), but (due to memories and other factors that you, oh random stranger, were not there to witness) I would like to re-establish our guild as I know they're still on the server, but I can not seem to locate them in-game. Simply put as I said in the above post; just let me be. Nobody bothered any of you; I don't see why this is such a big deal for you all. Seriously, just move on from whatever trolling you're doing.

Yeah but you're waiting your time. The last post was mafe a year ago, how in the world do you expect to find your friends here? It is a complete waste of time anf you're better off trying to find them in game.

Yeah but you're waiting your time. The last post was mafe a year ago, how in the world do you expect to find your friends here? It is a complete waste of time anf you're better off trying to find them in game.

You've definitely got a point. I just posted it as a just in case thing, you know? It worked once before; hoping it would work again. I've been searching in game as well though. So, I get what you're saying, but at the same time, it doesn't hurt anyone to try and that's why I'm wondering why so many people seem to be crying over it.

Let me expand on what I wrote. I have over 20 guild mates that I know their real names and have phone numbers and email addresses for. There is a core group of us that have been playing these games together since EQ. These are all people I have met while gaming. We do not really live near each other but over the years gotten to know each other really well we have vacationed together at things like Dragon*con and SW celebrations. These games are easy to make lasting friends in because you already have a common interest by playing the same game. My advise is to just roll on a new server make new friends and really get to know the people you are playing with. Not just be chat or message board buddies. It makes them easier to find when you have to take extended breaks like we all have to do.

Mm. I get what you mean now. You're right; it's just that, sometimes, memories are hard to let go of. They were my first guild in a game, so it was kind of special to me (was like 12/13 at the time; it was 2011, so I had not really played anything past trashy Perfect World and Adventure Quest Worlds lol). But yeah, I get what you're saying.