Anyone else notice a serious performance drop with 1.2

Enfuri

I know not everyone is affected by it but 1.2 has hit my game performance quite a bit. Before the patch I was fine and things were working well. After the patch load times are taking twice as long and freezing up. Even things like looting items or losing items through crafting or trading causes my game to freeze for 1-2 seconds. When I try to do the Impossible Sector space mission I do not actually load in until I'm already past the first mine field.

I've tried changing graphics settings around but it doesnt change performance any. I guess I'm mostly wondering if anyone else has been experiencing performance issues with the game since the patch or if I'm somehow special

If anything it's went up for me which is odd considering the improved character textures. FPS stays at the Vsync cap of 60 even with shadows on now whereas pre-1.2 I had to turn them off to get rid of FPS hitching on the fleet etc.

Performance has improved with 1.2 for me, I used to get a delay of 1-2 seconds when opening inventory, character screen etc. now it's instant. :)

Only thing where it went worse is space, it takes a while longer to load then before though that may be due to the graphics being better (without me changing anything though). :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.