1.2 Marauder pvp

Narkis

Hey guys i know there will be a lot of post about this but I'm not a big forum user and can't seem to find anything, so i was wondering if the spec I have is good for pvp

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRdodfsZhMZhM.1

I love annihilation and have played it from about level 30 and don't really want to change it but I here people have gone to rage and Carnage

Any way any information will be grateful

lol sorry for a late reply I've played as an ani mau since level 10 and changed to carnage just last week and my experience is this

1. carnage is all about big damage but in terms of survivability it lacks a lot, ive been in many 2vs1 scenarios and I died even before finishing any rotation

2. annihilator is best for balance gameplay and survivability it also does decent damage and can do 2vs1

hope this helps and remember warzones are not about 1vs1 :wea_03: will be trying rage build after I get used to carnage

Anni is probably better for 1v1 and fights in general but I think carnage is better for group pvp. All the snares and extra group speed boost that carnage can do can help the group quite a bit.

I've found ravage with immobility especially good for holding a focus target from escaping or going out of LOS (if they interrupt you with knockback, just use deadly throw and he is rooted again, and go up and resnare him again as well he's got nowhere to go for a while).