swtor keyboard? please help!!

articman

ok I am going to invest into getting a gaming keyboard and I really want to get a logitech g510 now I want to know does that keyboard work good with mmos I am not getting the razr swotr keyboard the price is outragous and I also play WOW so I wouldnt be able to use it with both games so is the logitech g510 good for mmo's. Thank you. :cool:

you can use it with both games... either way the logitech is alright if you really want a gaming keyboard, i find them silly.

INSTEAD go with a naga razer mmo gaming mouse. puts all your hotkeys under your thumb and comes in about 30 bucks cheaper than the g510

just my two cents :rolleyes:

I have both the razer naga (mouse) and razer nostromo (left hand gaming keypad). both of these rock and are worth the investment.

Either one by itself is also a good upgrade. I'd say the razer naga should be a higher priority though. It takes a long time (for me anyways) to learn the naga's buttons but it is well worth it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.