Goodbye message /signed a Sorc Healer

Tripleplay

I have went through the entire compass of the "Death and Dying" process for my Sith Sorc Healer:

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more patches."; "I will give my life savings of credits if..."

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my healing, why go on?"

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for D3 and GW2."

As i leave you today, i look back at my 4 month journey from a baby level 1 Sorc to a level 50 War Hero Sorcerer Healer.... through all the memories good and bad... i will always remember you. As I go, i set my sights on the sunset and smile. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart... I love you all, and farewell!

Edited by Tripleplay

I have went through the entire compass of the "Death and Dying" process for my Sith Sorc Healer:

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more patches."; "I will give my life savings of credits if..."

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my healing, why go on?"

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for D3 and GW2."

As i leave you today, i look back at my 4 month journey from a baby level 1 Sorc to a level 50 War Hero Sorcerer Healer.... through all the memories good and bad... i will always remember you. As I go, i set my sights on the sunset and smile. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart... I love you all, and farewell!

lol nice post +100000000

Sticky this lol Best post i have seen on this lol

but ya in all honesty I feel sorry for you sorcs, as i am a marauder.... i kill u so easy now....

Edited by sobesynergy

Hey folks,

While we do thank people for the feedback regardless of it being positive and negative, we do want to remind people of a couple of things. Feedback about specific issues should be placed in existing threads discussing concerns. Here are a few:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=372479

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=364752

Also, while we do appreciate and read feedback, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!

Edited by Arzhanin