Trying to find a good looking Orange chest

Spiderbubble

I play a female Marauder and am having some issues finding an Orange chest I really like. There's a few decent ones, and I do like the Champion/BM chest, but I want something a bit more interesting. I've looked around at both SW and IA chests and have yet to find something that really stood out.

Has anyone seen any chest pieces that are particularly outstanding?

Force Stoic chestpiece is pretty good looking. There's also the Imperial Pilot outfit from the space missions vendor. And, if you can remove the set bonus and swap it w/ a marauder one, there's also the Rakata Imperial Agent chestpieces, which look really nice.

At level 50, I'm still most fond of the Darth Vader-esque Gilded Xonolite stuff: http://i42.tinypic.com/wpdz.jpg

I can't quite remember where it came from, but it feels like Tatooine stuff, and the level range supports that (26ish). It may have been The Long Goodbye, from Lapad Dula at Outpost Thorazan in the Dune Sea. Even though it's a Heroic 2+, it's soloable if you're sneaky, or if you're willing to die and then just revive near the sarlacc out of aggro range from the mobs.

The craftable Resilient Lacqerous Vest also has the same appearance. I actually don't like the set's pants, so I use Bladestorm Leggings instead -- nice, simple, black-and-grey, and you probably already have them by the time you want them.

(Ignore the horribly mismatched red boots in that image. That was pre-1.2 and they now fit nicely with the rest of the set despite not actually being part of it.)

Edited by sunwise