opdate's on the most important time of the day

ligotje

this **** needs to stop i mean get a life updating the game in the middle of the day untill the night ...no need to come back online then there is no one online then it's f redicules and ea should shame thereself in it i play 6 year wow and never had to make myself that nerves like i am now who the f get's it in his head to update his game it the f middle of the day answer this!!!!!!maybe i can learn ya some update time's like from 5AM untill 12pm there is allmost no one online do it then.....ore ow yea i forgot7 hours is to less for you noobs

Following the microscopy definition even a large apparatus such as an atomic force microscope can be considered a nanorobotic instrument when configured to perform nanomanipulation.

Lol, u wanna translate instead of copying and pasting it from Wikipedia :p

Greetings everyone!

We ask that threads in this forum revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe. We are going to close this thread for being off-topic.

Additionally, we ask that you refer to this thread with the following information regarding today's unscheduled maintenance:

Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering all active subscribers a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your understanding on why we have closed this thread! :)

Edited by Ellvaan