Lauding yourselves on 1.2

Maenalus

SWTOR devs,

I appreciate that you are supporting your game and continuing to develop it. However, the game that was released in December was not the game you promised. After 1.2, it is still not the game you promised. You continue to make patches to add in content, which is good, but understand you are not giving us "free expansions" where other games have charged for them as you claim in your news update. These aren't expansions- they are small progressions towards the SWTOR you promised and sold us.

Now that ME3 has come out, it seems you have devs working on SWTOR, and I hope you continue to work on making it the game it could be. Im still playing with that hope. Previous games such as Anarchy Online delivered half of what they promised, and they lost most of their player base before they finally made the game into what it should have been at release. I don't want to see SWTOR end up with the same fate. But patting yourselves on the back for giving us a small piece of already-promised content at no additional charge that should have been in the original release doesn't bode well.

Thank you for your continued work on the game. I very much hope to see the full game as promised this year. After that I will be happy to laud you for free additional content expansions, or I will be happy to pay for them too.

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

Thank you for understanding!