2 Days of Play Time Left on Account= Cancelled

PhonyB

So,

I have 2 characters over level 40, a sin tank and a Merc Healer. Both on different servers. I had to re-roll due to the fact that as a TANK I could never get a group because there were only 20 people on the fleet at a time. Re-rolled on the highest possible population server...Get my Merc to 40...Now BW is rewarding only those players with max level toons? Who is in charge of the public relations/Marketing there? Honestly...bad move BW. Not only has the game been some what a disappointment; Key Features not implemented until 1.2 only to have 1.2 blow the game up. Looks like my final 2 days of play time will waste away because the servers are down....

15$ a month

30 days in a month

2 days of down time

=1 dollar

WHERE IS MY DOLLAR BIOWARE!

So,

I have 2 characters over level 40, a sin tank and a Merc Healer. Both on different servers. I had to re-roll due to the fact that as a TANK I could never get a group because there were only 20 people on the fleet at a time. Re-rolled on the highest possible population server...Get my Merc to 40...Now BW is rewarding only those players with max level toons? Who is in charge of the public relations/Marketing there? Honestly...bad move BW. Not only has the game been some what a disappointment; Key Features not implemented until 1.2 only to have 1.2 blow the game up. Looks like my final 2 days of play time will waste away because the servers are down....

15$ a month

30 days in a month

2 days of down time

=1 dollar

Maybe you should have taken the time to level to 50 in the past 4 months.

So,

15$ a month

30 days in a month

2 days of down time

=1 dollar

I take it you never read the EULA.

Good riddance, see ya later, please don't troll the forums like the other haters

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.