The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1 Simple Question to BW (Not a QQ)

Wyer

If bioware had a shred of honesty, when they take all the servers offline they would add that time to everyone's account.

And no trolls, I don't hate this game I wish it was better managed. I don't have the 300 million to make it myself I am offering feedback like the OP is.

they actually gave everyone a free day... read the updates.

I wasn't QQ about it, I stated a fact that we are unhappy with whats gone on.

I didn't say at any point "I dislike the game" or 'bash it'.

Its amusing just how pathetic ppl get over something so simple.

I think its a great game, which has so much to offer but with the events of today, surely I am within my right as a paying customer to ask the question.

Most replies in this thread are nothing more than trolls anyway, with nothing constructive to say which has been proven by reading the posts ppl have made.

stop saying WE. I personally dont care. You're just being childish :rolleyes:

Damn, hurry up with the fix so the no lifers can put down the paper bag of hyperventilation +5!!!!!

Name 1 MMORPG that has released in the last 5 years near or more complete than this game, Just one please..... Hell, I don't even recall WoW being this polished 4 months after release.

Be gone basement dweller!

basement dweller: yeah but, but its 2012 now and, and wow is way back in time - bugs should not happen today, and the human factor isnt allowed after 2010.

Duuh!

Yeah, i agree its way to much whining over this, really! did anyone expect 1.2 to be bugfree?

I mean look at the size of it, and wake up internet. :eek::D

Edited by TheHolgar

I wasn't QQ about it, I stated a fact that we are unhappy with whats gone on.

I didn't say at any point "I dislike the game" or 'bash it'.

Its amusing just how pathetic ppl get over something so simple.

I think its a great game, which has so much to offer but with the events of today, surely I am within my right as a paying customer to ask the question.

Most replies in this thread are nothing more than trolls anyway, with nothing constructive to say which has been proven by reading the posts ppl have made.

And how is your post constructive in the first place?