PvP Gear . . . lessons from WoW

Eore

I always thought this lesson was learned the first time; but, apparently, no one watched it happen.

Remember gear changes in BC (WoW, most MMO players have at least heard of it and the rest played it for at least a few years). Remember how p!ss@ed off you were when a patch came around and, after all your grinding and working, you could BUY better gear then you earned?

Just curious why, after MONTHS of grinding out centurion / champion tokens, it was all taken away. Now the "Blue" PvP gear is better than the initial "Purple" (centurion PvP) gear that took some of us months to grind (months due to Imps constantly losing in WZs). And the "rewards" for trading in our champion and centurion marks . . . really, I mean, really? That's the best we get? It's not even close to the equivalent.

Oh, and 600 expertise used to be the norm, now 800 is? Was getting 4 shot on my sorc in Champ / Cent gear last night. so I have to "buy" gear to replace the stuff I "earned".

sounds an awful lot like WoW. Didn't Bioware read the WoW forums the first time this happened?

/end rant.