Candy coated crap

yosleep

First time posting in here, just wanted to let everyone know what I think of this patch. I love how I can do good healing in a warzone and get nothing to show for it because team i'm in sucks. That new warzone and ui changes does not impress me. Now I see there giving us a free month , thats just to stop some of the people from leaving , I love how you get the free month after you pay for ur next month.

Yeah I think it's crap too, they added a few cool things but removed even more of the stuff we really need. Removed the Crystal vendor, which is what we had needed for quite some time.. Added a new warzone which was cool but since they butchered the sage builds, we get murdered by the Imps these days.. And yeah that Free 30 days is garbage since you have to be on a re-curring plan to benefit.. And since next month we'll automatically be billed again, when do we actually see our free 30 days????NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT MOST OF THE LEGACY STUFF YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR SWTOR PLAYING COSTS 1.5 MILLION CREDITS!

***!? THAT'S JUST WRONG..