Server downtime timeframe

Lyrael

they screwed up the patch today and it rolled back certain things like guild banks and the white color crystals were back.. items were being bought and disappearing...so yeah it may take a while

they screwed up the patch today and it rolled back certain things like guild banks and the white color crystals were back.. items were being bought and disappearing...so yeah it may take a while

So basically it's time to do the laundry, floors and dishes? hahahah:o

4 hours from 6am CDT

No mate, that was the scheduled maintenance.

They finished early with that, but they messed it up. Several 1.2 zones and legacy perks where no longer ingame, and so they now are in a emergency maintenance to try to fix it.

Well seems atleast my house will be clean for once after today ;)

No mate, that was the scheduled maintenance.

They finished early with that, but they messed it up. Several 1.2 zones and legacy perks where no longer ingame, and so they now are in a emergency maintenance to try to fix it.

Hopefully that will also fix the issue I had. I could log in to each of my characters except my main that was last left in the new zone. trying to log in on that character kicks me back to my character screen.

Lol I know! It's not that I don't clean when the servers are online, but more like "it gives me no choice", and if when you're finished with regular cleaning the servers are not back, maybe you can do something more in-depth, like clean your fridge and toss old food, heheheh

Lol I know! It's not that I don't clean when the servers are online, but more like "it gives me no choice", and if when you're finished with regular cleaning the servers are not back, maybe you can do something more in-depth, like clean your fridge and toss old food, heheheh

Admit, who allready had his old toothbrush ready to clean the creases between your bathroom tiles? :p

The Dev's said that everyone will be getting a full days play time added to their account for the screw up this morning with the patch. Honestly don't really care. It is what it is, and it will be what it will be. Definitely not the only game I play. Just hope they fix what happened. Only wish they would reimburse us for the crap we bought this morning and didn't receive. Ahh well, only credits.:eek::eek:

By the sounds of things you could do more than your laundry, maybe build a house or something. I just bought the game and most of it is a 25 or so hours downtime.....:mad: Although I do love the game so far, so having it work properly is a good thing too....:wea_03:

Character selection isn't the only thing that was screwed up i was playing on Hoth with my lvl 44 shadow (tank) and got killed by weak lvl 36 troopers!! 2 of them. Either they were spawning with stats from

the lvl 46 zone nearby

or the game wasn't recognizing my armour values or something but i was not impressed. This happen to anyone else?

The Dev's said that everyone will be getting a full days play time added to their account for the screw up this morning with the patch. Honestly don't really care. It is what it is, and it will be what it will be. Definitely not the only game I play. Just hope they fix what happened. Only wish they would reimburse us for the crap we bought this morning and didn't receive. Ahh well, only credits.:eek::eek:

So they won't be reimbursing you?