War zone.

Dozoku

Hello people, i was just wondering how you guys felt about being able to choose which war zones you entered. It seems to me that we should be allowed to choose which ever war zone we are in, because i personally hate being places in the hutt ball game after being que 5 times in a row. I understand most games would be one sided but why not make it be allowed to level 50 players?

Another problem i had was with this new update legacy when i thought we would be allowed to change the color of our outfits completely kinda like many of the games this company has made. (example mass effect series we were allowed to change the outfits color completely in the ship. Many of the MMO's out there allowed this, but i understand this is not like many games out there. But i really don't understand what we should expect out of matching colors towards out chess pieces, really not what i was expected and very disappointed in this.

Another thing is why still we have no hair/body size vendors? isn't this an MMO? but that's another story i am not getting in it.

I really love this game a lot and the graphics/story line, and don't get me wrong i love it so much i don't see my self leaving it for any games not even gw2, that's how big of a star wars fan i am but seriously bio please add some hair vendors and in your next big update, fix the coloring thing because i don't know if i speak for anyone else but i sure would love to change my outfit completely if not that then allow us to put on cosmetics outfit.

Edited by Dozoku

Hello people, i was just wondering how you guys felt about being able to choose which war zones you entered. It seems to me that we should be allowed to choose which ever war zone we are in, because i personally hate being places in the hutt ball game after being que 5 times in a row. I understand most games would be one sided but why not make it be allowed to level 50 players?

i believe they are waiting for cross-server queuing before allowing this, due to some servers not having a good enough population to split them over all the warzones.

Edited by Jay_Stocker