Tracer Missile sound

Skonex

Hey there,

Well, I like the change of the tracer missile effect with the fusion missile, it's looks a lot better.

I don't know if you guys are having the same issue, but every time I cast (the new) tracer missile I keep hearing this sort of a beep... low frequency ish.

It's very, very annoying and it's driving me crazy! I don't know if it used to make the same sound for fusion missile but this sound really gets in my head!

Ended up having to turn off my sound yesterday and listen to the radio.

Did anyone else come across this?

Konex

The sounds have been messed with in various ways. Also rapid shot has a new annoying sound, and the old one was simply perfect and had a great laser sound - no need to mess with that at all.

On top of that horribly annoying ambient sounds on fleet(sounds like roaring engines), on your ship as well, and when a warzone ends and the score board pops up all sounds distort like crazy.

Yeah I know!

Well the tracer missile beep was the one which driven me crazy the most!

I had issues with Mako, her voice sound is as if she's in a cave :S (and no, it's not the helmet :p)

Speeders seem to have changed too, like when you're stood still, the audio is as if i'm still moving.

It actually sounds like they left the first 1/10th of a second or so of Tracer Missile's old casting sound in place, then cut it off for the new sound. Considering this patch was supposed to be about fixing sound issues and smoothing things out, BW has really screwed the pooch in a number of very noticable ways.