The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No, i dont have a lvl 50 yet...and no im not "slow"....

TKMaster

*This thread is a responce to all the self important video game players talking smack to those of that dont have a lvl 50 yet*

Day one, 2nd wave, CE pre-order, 6 month sub holder. During EA my old server was always full so i had no trouble leveling a SW Mara up to 46. About a 3 weeks after launch the server died instantly and i decided i really didnt like Mara much so i left my lvl 46 mara in limbo.

Hoped servers to play with buds from WoW / SWG, rolled a jugg and loved it. Then my 2nd son was born...there goes most of my play time...but thats ok, he's way more important. My jugg is lvl 42 now, i guess if i had known i wouldnt be valued unless i had a lvl 50 i'd have grinded 3 more lvls on the old mara (wich i've now deleted out of disgust).

So theres my tale. Im not an idiot or a "bad" because i dont have a lvl 50. I have a lvl 42, 24, 32, and a busy real life, thats all.

But grats to all the players that got a free month, especially the ones thier trying to bribe into staying that wont stay anyway. You know, there was once this other Star Wars MMO that tried to cater to ppl that were realistically never going to play that game and in doing so countinuosly screwed over the loyal player base.....hmmm........the more things change.....

Edited by TKMaster

yeah i got a 50 if you add up the 2 characters i have, one on a US one on AUS servers, seeing as we didnt gat transfers.

Play friggin flat out but only level with friends in a group so havent go the level to match.

Cant win everything hey......

If you have this life and stuff why are you worried about $15? I keep seeing people say they work 10 hrs a day 7 days a week plus have 10 kids 2 wives a dog and a cat etc. Well if you work that much $15 is nothing to you. Prob spend that on lunch. A lot of these people getting free time are children with no jobs and $15 to them is a LOT of money.

Nevermind they promised us ranked warzones we resubbed then they yanked them last second. So they either give us free 30 days or a real complaint storm will be happening. If you do not have a lvl 50 then it does not affect you. You didnt sub just for that.