master dar'nala server down

akpavker

its been close to 20 min now would think thay would be geting it back up....

hope its not down till the server down time

I'm hoping once it went down, they just did the magic on it early so we get online again sooner :cool:

...unlikely

massive props to bioware if they thought "oh well server crashed lets deploy the patch on it now and bring it backup when its done" and we get to play tonight instead off having to watch TV with the wife AGAIN!

hey guys, breaking news, Master NA-BLABLA servers is being closed because someone dropped their cup of coffee right on top of the server box and spilled crap all over it. The database of characters however has been saved, and we now have to wait until the end of April to transfer your characters to another oceanic server. Heard you like late-April transfers....

hey guys, breaking news, Master NA-BLABLA servers is being closed because someone dropped their cup of coffee right on top of the server box and spilled crap all over it. The database of characters however has been saved, and we now have to wait until the end of April to transfer your characters to another oceanic server. Heard you like late-April transfers....

i still say Zoggel is drunk and spilt beer on it!!!!

the sad thing is i could see this happening and all i would do is /laugh