ENTIRE game re-downloading & taking forever, thanks 1.2...

Darth_Solrac

SERIOUSLY? I thought it would just be a quick re-download, couple minutes tops.....I started downloading at 10:00 P.M.................now 11:33 P.M..........

This is BS. I've put up with alot already....but this combined with YET ANOTHER night of downtime tonight? I'll barely be able to play at all tonight.......

Deserve? Your PC and ISP are subpar and that means you deserve to come on these boards and QQ about it? Please. :rolleyes:

Actually, this PC & net are usually decent. Could they be better? Sure, but I aint rich either. BW JUST HAD to make this happen on a downtime night too. So yea, I get to vent, & be irked. At their ****** timing ruining my game play.....among other things.

Actually, this PC & net are usually decent. Could they be better? Sure, but I aint rich either. BW JUST HAD to make this happen on a downtime night too. So yea, I get to vent, & be irked. At their ****** timing ruining my game play.....among other things.

I supposed they pay your ISP bill, bought you that PC and I bet they even forced you to wait till the last hours of the day before downtime to log in and start downloading....it's all their fault...not yours. Ohh...that's right...it is your fault, you just can't handle being responsible for anything besides spilling milk.

I supposed they pay your ISP bill, bought you that PC and I bet they even forced you to wait till the last hours of the day before downtime to log in and start downloading....it's all their fault...not yours. Ohh...that's right...it is your fault, you just can't handle being responsible for anything besides spilling milk.

Don't flame me brah! LOL seriously? This laptop is mine. Maybe YOU don't have a life, or ACTUAL responsibilities, I do. One of them involves watching & taking care of my roomie's kids most the day while he's at work, cuz I'm really just a pretty stand up guy. Then helping clean round the house, & look for work after all that.

THEN, if I don't have to rinse & repeat any of that process, THEN I get to play. SO YEA, I'm gonna vent, go flame troll another thread please.

Don't flame me brah! LOL seriously? This laptop is mine. Maybe YOU don't have a life, or ACTUAL responsibilities, I do. One of them involves watching & taking care of my roomie's kids most the day while he's at work, cuz I'm really just a pretty stand up guy. Then helping clean round the house, & look for work after all that.

THEN, if I don't have to rinse & repeat any of that process, THEN I get to play. SO YEA, I'm gonna vent, go flame troll another thread please.

This is how MMO's work. Move on. Life is too short. So you miss a day of play time, so what? Grow a pair and deal with it.

This is how MMO's work. Move on. Life is too short. So you miss a day of play time, so what? Grow a pair and deal with it.

I would gladly keep trying to go with the flow.....if this wasn't the 1st....2nd....3rd....4th....or 5th time.

Other people get to vent, express, so so do I.

Wow...you have no idea what real ACTUAL responsibilities are. Come back in 15 years and we can talk about your changes in views on life. ;)