are healer kills broken?

Reikok

in pvp i normally get kills from healing people who are killing. however since the patch this seems to not be the case any more is anyone else seeing this also.

personally i think more badges need healers options.

I heal my heart out and i get maybe 3 medals and i see DPS people getting 10-11 medals

This may be an unintended bug and I'd suggest submitting a ticket about it, or at least seek confirmation that healers no longer getting kills from people they heal was an intended change. Edited by xGBox

This may be an unintended bug and I'd suggest submitting a ticket about it, or at least seek confirmation that healers no longer getting kills from people they heal was an intended change.

This.

I wouldn't like to think that BW have intentionally removed our ability to "leech" kills from people we are healing, due to the fact that we cannot kill targets ourselves (unless you have a well timed Lightning Strike).

If they have done this on purpose however, it only confirms that BW are set against having healers in Warzones.

Spawn -> Die -> Respawn -> Die

Rinse and repeat apparently.

I sent a ticket and have not heard back. I'm hoping this is a bug and not a hidden nerf on healers.

I can pretty much confirm who we no longer leech kills. as last night all i did was heal people while hiding. There was massive kills being done by the DPS i was healing and i didn't even get the 10 kills medal.

Edited by Reikok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.