Goodbye! Not because of 1.2

DarthSagan

Just wanted to say goodbye to the community of Swtor. It's a brilliant game really, I love the star wars franchise and I was highly anticipating the new stuff in 1.2. Sadly I won't be experiencing it. I've been treated unfairly by Bioware. I just can't keep playing this game when they have been treating me this way. I would love to explain more but this thread will just get removed then. It feels like I'm not allowed to speak up or fight for myself at all. I just get pushed down. What i say is removed, I get warned. I'm not going to say anything anymore. Just say goodbye.

Have fun in Star Wars for me.

Best wishes DarthSagan.

Odd, I don't think that i've seen such threads ever get "removed"

closed yes, but if you really had a problem to express, you would post anyways, and let people read it even if it's closed and they can't reply.

So um... I call your bluff until you post otherwise, OP.

Odd, I don't think that i've seen such threads ever get "removed"

closed yes, but if you really had a problem to express, you would post anyways, and let people read it even if it's closed and they can't reply.

So um... I call your bluff until you post otherwise, OP.

I assure you. I have no reason to bluff. What would the point in that be? The reason for my threads being removed was the following:

"We have removed your thread because we do not allow discussion of Terms of Service violations, including naming violations, on our public forums. If you have any questions or concerns with any action taken against your in-game account, we ask that you contact us directly using the Customer Service form available on our website"

Got that message a couple of times. I checked their rules of conduct (http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct) and didn't find anything regarding discussion of terms of service. Maybe I was sloppy. I'll check that again and get back to you.

Feels awful right now, the customer service doesn't help me and the forum dismisses me. I'm done with it. I also got one warning for mentioning my other thread in a thread. You can't do that either apparently.

* Do not post about locked or deleted threads or other moderation actions.

From rules of conduct

It pretty much feels like I'm being bullied. :(

Edited by DarthSagan

"We have removed your thread because we do not allow discussion of Terms of Service violations, including naming violations, on our public forums. If you have any questions or concerns with any action taken against your in-game account, we ask that you contact us directly using the Customer Service form available on our website"

Ok, so you violated the Rules of Conduct, probably the naming policy, and got caught. The company took action, you didn't like it, tried to justify your violation of the rules on the forum, and thus violated yet another rule.

In case you haven't noticed, the post I quoted is also a violation of those rules. That makes at least three violations, and the Company is completely in the right if it decides to take action.

It pretty much feels like I'm being bullied. :(

You broke some rules, and were caught. How, exactly, is that like being bullied?

Also, good luck in the future; I hope you find a more amenable game.

Hello Everybody!

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and suggest putting them in the Suggestion Box or specific forum.

We wish you the best out there.