When all else fails, try diplomacy.

Inthebeginning

Dear SWTOR,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:

-------

Dispute Resolution

Your patch 1.2 was recently downloaded and freezes all day at installing main assets 49 @ 70%. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder that I am still your customer and I have yet to receive my game in a playable condition. At this time no infraction points have been added to your account!

Please do not post replies which do not add constructive content to a thread. Responses with no constructive content are considered spam.

I appreciate your understanding, and ask that you take a moment to send me a complimentary CE physical copy of the game to go along with the digital CE that I purchased that is not working. I will not uninstall and reinstall this entire game through download.

Feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions about this message or its contents. Thank you for respecting my position and helping me become a loyal, happy member of the community.

Sincerely,

Sanction

Dear SWTOR,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:

-------

Dispute Resolution

Your patch 1.2 was recently downloaded and freezes all day at installing main assets 49 @ 70%. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder that I am still your customer and I have yet to receive my game in a playable condition. At this time no infraction points have been added to your account!

Please do not post replies which do not add constructive content to a thread. Responses with no constructive content are considered spam.

I appreciate your understanding, and ask that you take a moment to send me a complimentary CE physical copy of the game to go along with the digital CE that I purchased that is not working. I will not uninstall and reinstall this entire game through download.

Feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions about this message or its contents. Thank you for respecting my position and helping me become a loyal, happy member of the community.

Sincerely,

Sanction

Diplomacy is useless. I've tried It and got a slap to the face.

Hello,

In regards to forum moderation, we always appreciate feedback and questions - it helps us know where we can improve and what we're already doing right. We want the forums to be a constructive and safe place for all of our community to participate in and your feedback is crucial to that. However we do ask that you send it to us directly, since posting about it only servers to disrupt game related discussions.

We highly encourage you to send us an email with your questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation policy, since we will be closing our thread. Our email address is: CommunitySupport@swtor.com.

Additionally, if you are experiencing any issues preventing you from playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we strongly suggest you post a thread in our Customer Service Forum, with as much information as possible. Here are some threads posted there that may be of assistance for you:

Thank you.