Where's the new Sentinel vendor?

andrew_b_gross

I'm not asking about the legacy vendors. I'm asking about the new vendors that are called out specifically for Sentinels/Marauders and not for any other class in the Vendors section. The same section that says they're located on the fleet.

If they were just referring to the generic legacy vendors, they wouldn't have a seperate entry for Sentinels/Marauders and no other class.

I'm not asking about the legacy vendors. I'm asking about the new vendors that are called out specifically for Sentinels/Marauders and not for any other class in the Vendors section. The same section that says they're located on the fleet.

If they were just referring to the generic legacy vendors, they wouldn't have a seperate entry for Sentinels/Marauders and no other class.

What you're talking about are the legacy vendors. Each class gets their own the way I understand it.

What you're talking about are the legacy vendors. Each class gets their own the way I understand it.

Go to the patch notes.

Scroll down to the section titled "Vendors".

Read the contents.

Note that the entry stating that new vendors have been added to the Fleet for Marauders and Sentinels. Note that no other class has a similar entry.

For them to be talking about the Legacy vendors, they would have needed to get the location completely wrong, AND they would have needed to decide that Marauders and Sentinels deserved to be mentioned seperately but no other class does AND they would have needed to decide that even though every other place they mention legacy vendors they include the word "Legacy" but for this one entry they'll leave that word out.