Twi'lek social ability.

Driveinns

I was wondering if there was going to be a small fix to the social ability for the Twi'lek racial? Currently they just do the same dance as everyone else in the game, the type of thing you get by typing /dance.

I was wondering if there was a chance of fixing it so it was a unique dance, worthy of the Twi'lek race. :) I like having the club dance for all the ladies, but a dance just for Twi'lek would be awesome, and I have to say (with no malice in my words) that the way the dance is currently makes it the worst racial in the game.

Thanks for reading Bioware, and I hope that my suggestions are somewhat good. :)

I was wondering if there was going to be a small fix to the social ability for the Twi'lek racial? Currently they just do the same dance as everyone else in the game, the type of thing you get by typing /dance.

I was wondering if there was a chance of fixing it so it was a unique dance, worthy of the Twi'lek race. :) I like having the club dance for all the ladies, but a dance just for Twi'lek would be awesome, and I have to say (with no malice in my words) that the way the dance is currently makes it the worst racial in the game.

Thanks for reading Bioware, and I hope that my suggestions are somewhat good. :)

The social ability seems bugged. It gives 2 dances, one is the same dance everyone else gets as you say, the other is a cool looking shimmy-shimmy, turn-about dance you see some of the twi'lek holocrons do in the cantinas. Just keep cancelling the parlor dance and restart, you will eventually see the dance I speak of.

That said, the devs need to get rid of the "common" dance in the parlor emote and keep the cool-looking shimmy-shimmy, turn-about dance.

I love the twilek dance, but I often find myself playing it, wrong dance, jump, play it, wrong dance, jump, play it, wrong dance, jump, oh THERE'S the twilek dance.... I would love to just be able to play the twilek dance without the bug. Yesterday, I wanted to do it, and I couldn't even get it to work AT ALL. But I do love the dance. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I too wish this would get fixed. The social currently includes the regular animation loop for the /dance emote; and in my experience that's the one that comes up most frequently. It also includes two other animation loops, making it very much hit and miss whether or not your racial is going to play the animation you want.

It would be nice if the ability were fixed; have it play the long animation loop with the spin as I suspect this is the dance that was intended. The other possible dance loop should be kept accessible via a slash command, or give us two different buttons for both of those dance loops, or something. I just really dislike going to use my racial in a social setting and having to start/stop a half dozen times to get an animation that I could have played by using an emote that's available to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see it fixed to AND that they add the Pole Dance; you see both NPC and Holodancers do all around the Galaxy. Just don't hand us Dancers. Give us the real options to play them. :)

Preferably an indication of which dance you have started by "Dance 1" "Dance 2" etc, as they did in Age of Conan, if they won't split the dances into separate ones. ^^