My Unsub Descrip to Bioware

zStrife

I will not be quitting the game because of the delay in Ranked PvP. I know me, you and the rest of us in the guild want it really badly, but I have to say I am embarassed to be a part of your guild with doing such childish antics.

I won't be quitting SWTOR, but after thise Farce I will be leaving the guild. Hopefully to find one not ran by a child.

I will not be quitting the game because of the delay in Ranked PvP. I know me, you and the rest of us in the guild want it really badly, but I have to say I am embarassed to be a part of your guild with doing such childish antics.

I won't be quitting SWTOR, but after thise Farce I will be leaving the guild. Hopefully to find one not ran by a child.

/slowclap

I would like to argue that you are not the best. Any way sit back and think for a moment on how drastically different your nerd rage would have been if they put ranked WZ in today. "OMG I can't believe my rankings are not working right and not getting credit for this I am quitting!!! dam!!!!". Any ways take a break and breath get laid and come back tomorrow with a refreshed mind.

I am glad that they did not push out something that was not ready think of the chaos then.

What is this word... I don't even...

Edited by rakuenCallisto

Damn good troll. 9/10

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.