The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

good advanced prototype pvp videos?

CrunkShizzle

i know i posted this in the pvp forums.but im assuming its gonna be like the last time i posted the same thing in the pvp forums

which is page 10 in 5 seconds.so yeah,just wonderin how they look now cuz the playstyle sounded more appealing then pyro

It's different in playstyle than pyro. It depends on what you enjoy doing. There are no videos because it was perhaps the toughest spec to blow someone up with. In my experience, I spent most WZ's running around spamming FB while chasing than when they stopped you dropped PFT on them or you setup PFT and then dropped it.

I am sure you will see some great videos soon as PFT now comes with a great slow.

well,in terms of what i enjoy doing.in terms of pvp,i generally like picking whatever spec is the best at annoying people with

but i dont know,ive watched some ap videos and ive watched some pyro videos and it just looked like id enjoy advanced prototypes playstyle better

Edited by CrunkShizzle

well,in terms of what i enjoy doing.in terms of pvp,i generally like picking whatever spec is the best at annoying people with

but i dont know,ive watched some ap videos and ive watched some pyro videos and it just looked like id enjoy advanced prototypes playstyle better

In terms of annoying people, the Iron Fist is annoying as all get out to anyone it's on. In terms of completely destroying someone in six-9 seconds than it's Pyro. In terms of build up to burning a guy down and staying right on top of a guy the entire fight and being a little more mobile, than AP is your play.

AP takes a bit more skill in terms of positioning and buildup to your burst. Pyro takes more heat managing skill. Ironfist and ST specs require more awareness and skill at interrupting and protecting your team.

ya i was watchin an iron fist pvp video yesterday(it was a vanguard though,but im assuming powertech looked the same)and it looked pretty fun

im assuming if i went that you use dps gear right.ive heard of people doing that with hybrid specs on other classes but maybe things have changed since the last i was lookin that stuff up