MOX Raid / Solo Meters

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say that I have been using this, and overall seems to work well.

However, I have noticed that (as some others have mentioned) that leaving combat seems to screw things up (either though dieing or using my in-combat stealth ability).

Everything is split into encounters which I assume is recorded by entering combat. I think having something that aggregates between fights (and something we can actively reset) would be helpful. In an operation, I'd think I'd prefer to use it as such:

1: All fights up to 1st boss. (Encounter 1)

2: Reset Meter: First boss fight (Encounter 2)

3: Reset Meter: Trash between Boss 1 and Boss 2 (encounter 3)

4: Reset Meter: Boss 2 (Encounter 4)

...etc.

I think having an option to do that would be useful.

Just a thought.

The reason for this is that the log file itself differentiates between different encounters. He's simply working with the tools he is given by Bioware.

I keep getting .Net errors when using it after a few minutes. Any idea what may be causing this? I can try to reinstall/update the versions of .Net I have to see if that fixes, but I have 1.1 and 4.0. Which version is this using?

A couple of players on my raid team had the same error. Anymore info on .net errors would be great! Fantastic meters! Thank you so much

I keep getting .Net errors when using it after a few minutes. Any idea what may be causing this? I can try to reinstall/update the versions of .Net I have to see if that fixes, but I have 1.1 and 4.0. Which version is this using?

I'm using .NET 3.5, are you getting index out of range errors? I just pushed a fix for this (v 0.9.6.0)

I pushed out an update earlier today (v 0.9.6.0). The following items were fixed/changed:

• Fixed the "index out of range" crash.

• CC abilities that heal will no longer count towards healing done.

• When using raid meters, your name will be highlighted.

• Raid dps/hps can be seen by right-clicking the respective popout and selecting the toggle dps/hps option.

• Being resurrected in combat should no longer reset your stats.

• Vanishing during combat should no longer reset your stats.

• Failed attempts (wipes) should now be archived.

• Other minor archiving and performance updates.

Great program, helped me out quite a bit comparing my specs. We tried to run it in our 16 man, and some people have experienced severe performance issues, had to turn it off. Not so much in 8 man,though. Edited by Nessirin

Just wondering if the Raid Tab is a WIP, or if it is just not working on mine. I've had to go into the Raid Data section of the website in order to view other raid members DPS/HPS. Within the app it is just giving me personal information.

Great work, and thanks.

Pretty big problem with the meter is, as Operative - concealment spec, when you use cloaking screen, your dmg resets to 0.

Still testing it, and the last update did not fix this problem.

When concealment operative is using cloaking screen dmg resets, not always, but most of the time.

So I'm getting an unhandled exception error when I run it. Was working fine for a little while today and all of last night...but about 10 minutes into the operation I get: "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32"

I can probably answer this, when you go to his main page it shows you how to setup a Raid sync setup for a leader and raid member.

Right now my guild is using this for raids, fp's and heroic runs for now.

right now, all of you have to be synced in the app inorder for everyone's combat log to be synced, thus showing everyone's damage. Currently, if they are not using the app, their damage will not populate the app.

It looks right now the combat log just shows your damage vs theirs, thus needing the sync to bridge the data not being recorded.

Ya ty i got it all setup so we can view each others dmg and healing. :) ty for the help.

Also i would like to vouch for this app its ****in amazing so far. Its so insanely easy to setup and use. I was worried at first casue i'm dumb when its comes to computers but i had absolutely no prob getting this up and going.

TY op and great job on this.

Ya ty i got it all setup so we can view each others dmg and healing. :) ty for the help.

Also i would like to vouch for this app its ****in amazing so far. Its so insanely easy to setup and use. I was worried at first casue i'm dumb when its comes to computers but i had absolutely no prob getting this up and going.

TY op and great job on this.

np, glad I can be of service. I love this app as well. I am hoping that new features and other stats can be recorded and viewed.

I would like to ask if this feature could be added.

Allowing for all the combat data being synced during the raid or use be able to be archived on the raid leader's system. I think however that would be an issue for compromising privacy though possilby.

I'm not sure if this data is in the logs to separate, but it would be nice if it didn't count over-healing, or maybe it could show amount over-healed. Also a feature I liked in recount which would be nice to have, would be to show the number of interrupts in a fight.

Also, is there a way to have a running log of ingoing and outgoing damage? Kinda like how ingame combat logs work? Would be nice to see how much people are getting hit for when they die etc.

Thanks for making this program!

Edited by Atharyia

First of all - Amazing job so far, really was struggling without damage meter. Now I can see how we do when fitghing a boss in operarations or HMs.

I only have one little problem and not sure what could be casuing it. during operatoins when i looked at Damage done for raid it seem like all numbers are ok (all 4 dps guys within 5% of each other). However when i look at the archived log on your web server some fights have like me doing 300k damage and 3 other guys 4Xk so i end up like 75% of damage delt.

I had your app crash few during OPs but i just clicked continue. Is it possible that they had crashes like this during boss fights and if they didn't press continue it would not upload whole log (fight) ? this was two days ago so I saw your update log and hope this issue was now fixed.

Once again - thanks for all your work, me and many others appriciate your work

Macio

Getting these errors:

[04-17-2012 09:33:10]Error parsing logfile:

Current line: [23:32:56.3

Length cannot be less than zero.

Parameter name: length

[04-17-2012 10:17:45]Error parsing logfile:

Current line: [

Length cannot be less than zero.

Parameter name: length

Can any BW staff member confirm this isn't a hack tool?

THANKS for your effort guys, this is awesome piece of software, if it's true :)

If you use the security token or smart phone app it wouldn't matter and try reading all the comments. Obviously its not. What makes you think BW would know.

Good job Ginnai! I looked around for a while during 1.2 testing and you have the best application out. Keep it up.

Edited by SilverBlink

Great work but has a few issues which reduces its productivity tbh.

First of all, on the fly analasis is great, but when wanting to view logs after the raid its impossible to pick out fights because it includes all trash and bosses, sometimes even trash in boss fights as well. Or no fights at all.

Also as a raidleader I use it to try and figure out what went wrong on certain wipes, who took what damage or was attacking who (A key thing for tank bosses with the shield generator). Raid members are reluctent to say I hit X on accident and keep quiet.

This kind of information being accessible is key to make it so much better.

Thanks for this, it has made my entire guild more enthusiastic about raiding and is proving very useful so far.

Some feedback:

As briefly mentioned already in the thread, when an operative or assassin vanishes they leave combat for a short time, resetting their combat log feed. Some sort of workaround for this would be great to make sure all the classes are properly represented.

Also, the archived data on the site seems to be mistakenly merging and splitting some encounters. Because of this, the archived logs are often inaccurate and don't seem to match up with what the parser itself shows while in-game.