What the hell race is the emperor?

Vektarulz

to all you lore nerds out there please explain, you can see him in the knight story but *** is that he looks human but hes not what is that

It will probably be a metaphor. As far as my knowledge goes he is human (It would also contradict with the Empires: No Aliens policy). It is probably just a metaphor that he has become something far greater perhaps in his own eyes.

The emperor was a pure blood sith who (Spoilers from Revan book) preformed a darkside ritual thousands of years ago that absorbed the force from an entire planet and everything on it causeing him to gain near immortality.

The Sith Emperor Lord Vitiate (aka Tenebrae) was an illegitimate child from Lord Dramath and some random farmer's wife. I believe the wife (who had an affair with the Sith Lord) was a human. That would make her son human as well, perhaps. Edited by Adellion

The Sith Emperor Lord Vitiate (aka Tenebrae) was an illegitimate child from Lord Dramath and some random farmer's wife. I believe the wife (who had an affair with the Sith Lord) was a human. That would make her son human as well, perhaps.

It is never mentioned, we cannot make those assumptions.

As far as I know, the Emperor's real species has never been shown. I think he could be a Sith species considering the chances but he could be human. However it is undetermined.

Also the Jedi Knight story encounters

the Emperor's Voice, just another body that the Emperor possesses like one of the Jedi Knight companions. You never encounter the real Emperor.

It is never mentioned, we cannot make those assumptions.

As far as I know, the Emperor's real species has never been shown. I think he could be a Sith species considering the chances but he could be human. However it is undetermined.

Also the Jedi Knight story encounters

Actually, that's not true, there have been depictions of the Emperor and descriptions of his appearance in novels. All of them describe him as human.