Expanded Universe, No Guild?

CrimsonValiant

When SWToR was released I had to have it. As a long time star wars and rpg fan it was just too perfect, and the game hasn't disappointed me yet.

That said, I'm really surprised not to find an Expanded Universe based guild on every server. I've played on 2 different servers, currently on Anchorhead for pvp, and there just isn't a guild for those of us who enjoy the whole story.

If anyone is looking for such a guild, or loves the books, comics, or the clone wars tv series please don't hesitate to whisper at me in game (don't check emails)

My main is a sniper named Atuk'rel'lubino or just Krell for short if you know how Chiss names work (Thrawn triliogy ftw)

Even if you aren't interested in the guild, I'm very open to suggestions for names. I've been trying very hard to come up with something that sounds EU like 'The Sun Crushers' or 'Yuuhan Vong Defense Force' though that one seems too long...

Anyways, it would be great to hear from people whose media influence isn't solely from the movies. Boba Fett's still alive, Darth Maul Survived Episode I (I know, *** right?) and Han and Leia got married and had 3 kids, Anakin, Jacen and Jaina. If you agree with these statements then you belong here.

I see lots of people that like the 'whole story" but the thing is this story is in the past WELL before most of the stories in the expanded universe. So i fail to see why you would really RP it if thats what your looking for. I see tons of people going around with with people with names of others from books and such.

if you need a name name it after vornskrs they were cool or Warus cult thats funny