Praven's other path

RevanKnight

Ok, I know that there are two ways to deal with Praven once you beat him on tatooine: turn him to the jedi, or kill him. But one time, I chose a different dialogue option when Praven asked if what he heard about the jedi was a lie. My character said that Praven had been tricked, and Praven said he would find Angral and make him 'answer' for this. I canceled this when I thought this meant he wouldn't join the jedi, but I'm wondering what happens to Praven if you let him go to confront Angral. Does anyone know?

Ok, I know that there are two ways to deal with Praven once you beat him on tatooine: turn him to the jedi, or kill him. But one time, I chose a different dialogue option when Praven asked if what he heard about the jedi was a lie. My character said that Praven had been tricked, and Praven said he would find Angral and make him 'answer' for this. I canceled this when I thought this meant he wouldn't join the jedi, but I'm wondering what happens to Praven if you let him go to confront Angral. Does anyone know?

Probably dies.

Edit: Wookieepedia only mentions killing him and turning him to the light, so maybe you still have to choose one the two options after that line of dialogue?

Edited by Tuscad