Combat Medic 1.2 Build - Ideas?

I do not know of any 1.2 talent calculators out there, so I will just post based on the older ones, knowing full well that a few of the talents have changed in potency.

I play this game because it is fun. I dislike the nerfs to our healing with 1.2. But, I am not a flavor of the month player. I chose this class, I love this class, I will play this class one way or the other.

We know that 1.2 is going live with the nerfs as of tomorrow, so you have a few choices. Quit the game, roll another class, respec to DPS, or just make it work. I fall into the fourth category, but I know that everyone is different. I may explore the DPS route if I find that I am unable to heal 4 man ops.

What I don't like:

Nerf to Field Triage:

This one hurts the most. This ability synergized with super charge cells. With this nerf, we realisticly have to artificially hold back (even more) on SSC and can only really use it to its full potential when Recharge Cells is off of cooldown. This was the biggest nerf, in my opinion.

Trauma Probe:

This will make sense at the beginning of a fight but will have to be carefully monitored. I'll likely throw this on myself moving foward and wisely decide whether I refresh it or not.

SSC:

1 less ammo restored, less healing bonus, less damage reduction bonus on Kolto Bomb, etc... This is a significant nerf too, but one I can somewhat understand.

Kolto Residue:

Lets face it, this skill was weak even at 5%, but even more weak at 3%. I am skipping this.

What I like:

Combat Rez:

This is a great addition and something we should have had from release.

Kolto Bomb:

This is great, now we can hit 4 targets. Not as great as getting smart healing on 3 targets, but definitely a great addition.

So with these changes in mind...My initial plan is to remove all Alacrity from my gear. As stupid as this sounds, I am merely doing it so that I don't have to change my ammo rotation. Currently adv medical probe casts in 1.3s (1.2s if proc) and 1.7s (1.6s with proc) for my medical probe. Since I keep a very simple rotation, I shouldn't need to change it if I move my heals up to 1.5/2 respectively. Ammo rotation will still remain neutral, and to compensate for the increase of time on my heals, stacking surge and crit should result in larger heals. It might, in fact, be a wash in the end.

My initial plan is to use the following 31/10 build here or possibly this one here

Alacrity has it uses and when there is not much else to spend our talent points on, it might make sense to pickup the 9% via skill tree. Of course, I won't having any of it voluntarily on my gear, i'll pump those points into crit and surge.

I am interested in hearing from others on their builds and what they are planning to do. I can't control what people say or do, but I would ask that this thread be somewhat civil and provide some insight as to how we can mitigate these nerfs to the best of our ability.

Edited by Gabe_Grinstead