Companion quest legacy buffs?

xChroniCx

They are permanent stat boosts gained by completing all quests for a certain type of companion. So complete all companion quests for a class and you get all the stat boosts. after that you get a prescence buff per companion for completing all of their quests.

• 2 weeks later...

So, silly question. But how do you know when you are done with all companion dialog and quests?

On my Bounty Hunter, I believe that I have completed Mako's Story, and there are no more quests/dialogs for her, yet the Healer buff is still locked. Perhaps there is still more that I haven't done with her, but I'm not sure how you would even know this.

Mako Story Spoilers:

I have her at something like 9500 affection, and have defeated Coral on Nar Shadda. Back on the ship, Mako agreed to marry me and we kissed to seal the deal.

I just finished all companions on my Sith Warrior. Basically, you need to gain enough affection with each to have gained your last dialogue quest for that companion, some are gained at lower levels of affection than others.

What I'm not completely sure about is the buff(s) they give. I do not see that I have an increased health via Pierce's buff, so I'm wondering if the buff only applies while the companion is out? Not logged in atm to check but that was my thought, it seemed like quite a big set of buffs to be gaining if they all 'stack'. Not that I'd be unhappy if they did...

Finish all of your class quests, reach Lv50, and max out the companion's affection. If they still don't offer any further quests then you're done and should have the Legacy bonus unlocked.

OK. I'm only 47, so maybe that's it. From other searches, there aren't any more quests or dialog from Mako which is what confused me. If you have to be 50 to unlock these, that's fine, but the companion quest page could state that to minimize confusion.