Preparing my BM gear for 1.2

Foxcolt

Soooo...I'll be spending about 400k to reslot all my BM gear back to normal.

What should I do with my 4 BM tokens? Thinking of picking up 2 sets of gloves for the +61 str mods..since all the other classes BM enchantments are pretty useless (unlike champ).

I did hear rumors of some enchantments being upgraded on test, though I can't check.

What are you gonna do?

Edit: yay for 666 ranked wz comms right off the bat :/ Am I even going to be able to buy anything with that?

Edited by Foxcolt

guys, I still need to switch back my BM to the original mods/ench... it just needs the same kind of mod/ench? not exactly the one the item had in origin, right?

Yeah, not 'exactly" the enhancment/mod that was orginally in the gear but as long as it's the same one (read: same stats as stock) then it will update according to the dev post.

666 ranked wz comms right off the bat? I must be missing a patch note somewhere... How are you starting with those..?

Devs stated that warzone comms would be tradeble to ranked wz comms at a rate of 3 to 1

Edited by Foxcolt

What should I do with my 4 BM tokens? Thinking of picking up 2 sets of gloves for the +61 str mods..since all the other classes BM enchantments are pretty useless (unlike champ).

Buy multiples of your BM helm.

War hero gear is severely lacking in power so in 1.2 if you want to slot in some power mods or power/surge enhancements you'll need to buy multiple war hero helms for 61 mods and op/sage pieces for 61 power/surge enhancements.

I currently have 4 extra BM helms and 2 operative chest pieces.

I had doubles of our chest, legs and boots but to for the 58 power/surge enhancements to cover our accuracy ones but apparently the changes to BM have been reverted? :(