Build My SWTOR machine.

Trevux

do you got what it takes to sway my pruchasing decision?

500 dollars or less

enough to run the game smoothly.

What I don't care about.

how big the hard drive is.

how the sounds quality is

if it has a DVDRW Drive/I can provide it with one.

No OS needed.

make sure it has an nvidia gtx 590, they're the best

I'm sure it's the beez kneeze, but it's above the price limit for the entire system. maybe a vid card that isn't so high end.

Edited by Trevux

Going to try to make this clear, want to stay under 500 if at all possible. Maybe it's not possible to build a machine for under 500 bucks right now?

again. really only need

Case

Power Supply

Graphics Card

Motherboard

CPU

would updating just my graphics card be any kind of edge or do I need to update these as well

Don't Fracking laugh either...

MotherBoard - Biostar n61PB-M25 - has PCI express 16x -dont even know anything else about it

CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+

Memory - DDR2 2048 333MHz

Graphics - RADEON HD 4350 1024 MBytes

I'm assuming I need to have everything upgraded, including a power supply to support a newer graphics card. Just trying to do it as cheap as possible.

Opinions?

would updating just my graphics card be any kind of edge or do I need to update these as well

Don't Fracking laugh either...

MotherBoard - Biostar n61PB-M25 - has PCI express 16x -dont even know anything else about it

CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+

Memory - DDR2 2048 333MHz

Graphics - RADEON HD 4350 1024 MBytes

I'm assuming I need to have everything upgraded, including a power supply to support a newer graphics card. Just trying to do it as cheap as possible.

Opinions?

Yes upgrading your video card will provide a boost. Do you know what your power supply is? Also, can you expand your RAM more? Do you know if your motherboard allows it? 2GB is quite low. I would go 3gb minimum.

You're not going to have something that can decently run SWTOR for 500 bucks...

I put together a machine on Newegg that should run the game at higher settings, but it costs about $600 before taxes and shipping.

I have another machine I'm building for someone soon that costs $500, but I doubt it'd run swtor at higher than medium settings