pending pvp rewards

Makk

My concern is that.. what if the champ bag currently shown as a reward stays as a champ bag on my pending (meaning, its already the reward.. I just havent picked it up).. then basically all I get is the associated champ/centurion comms when I open it to spend on whatever it is I can buy with comms after 1.2.

I'd hope that reward would change to WZ comms during the patch (just because I can use extra WZ comms come tomorrow to help me buy more BM gear sooner) - but if it's not I'd rather turn in now just to have a chance at actually using the comms on gear should the bag remain on the reward.

My concern is that.. what if the champ bag currently shown as a reward stays as a champ bag on my pending (meaning, its already the reward.. I just havent picked it up).. then basically all I get is the associated champ/centurion comms when I open it to spend on whatever it is I can buy with comms after 1.2.

I'd hope that reward would change to WZ comms during the patch (just because I can use extra WZ comms come tomorrow to help me buy more BM gear sooner) - but if it's not I'd rather turn in now just to have a chance at actually using the comms on gear should the bag remain on the reward.

Then you have lost a whole day worth of swtor. You will die....