tracer

Crysls

DEATH to the tracer missle spamming scrubs!!! thrusday

Patch 1.2 changes nothing with the value of using tracer missile. People that spam it, or seemingly appear to be spamming will continue to do so. Haters like you maybe happy to see the graphic change, so now it will be a bit less obvious you're being nuked down from afar.

Patch 1.2 changes nothing with the value of using tracer missile. People that spam it, or seemingly appear to be spamming will continue to do so. Haters like you maybe happy to see the graphic change, so now it will be a bit less obvious you're being nuked down from afar.

people may learn the definition of spamming, that is the most i can expect.

Just remove talent completely and invent something else - Its booring, the animation is *ghastly* and its too powerful to ignore.

Bio - Just use a plan B or something and let TM go to were the elephants go to die. You couldnt have picked a more booring ability to be the core ability on wich every other talent/ability revolves around.

Death to TM!!!!!!!!

And 10% damage reduction still aint gonna make me stop spamming it since - Everything else I do gets buffed by spammiong it!!!!

Just remove talent completely and invent something else - Its booring, the animation is *ghastly* and its too powerful to ignore.

Bio - Just use a plan B or something and let TM go to were the elephants go to die. You couldnt have picked a more booring ability to be the core ability on wich every other talent/ability revolves around.

Death to TM!!!!!!!!

And 10% damage reduction still aint gonna make me stop spamming it since - Everything else I do gets buffed by spammiong it!!!!

even a arsenal merc does not know the meaning of spamming? *sigh*

I love the animation dunno why everyones a hater about it. 1.2 will be a sad day for me just because the animation will be swapped /cry

I love the animation dunno why everyones a hater about it. 1.2 will be a sad day for me just because the animation will be swapped /cry

and you will be LOS before the first tracer hits, and then the qq will start here, and then i will say...

i told you so.