1.2 will secure star wars as one of the best present-near future mmos

Bloodtau

Having played both the beta of guild wars 2 and Tera I can honestly now say both those games blows major chunks. Neither of them gave me as much entertainment as playing star wars did and does and I can see the game getting a ton better with 1.2 just around the corner!

Guild wars 2 just felt like a button bashing fail combat system mmo and Tera felt like they let some novice korean people design a game.

Here is to the future of star wars, looking forward to more to come! =)

Ohhhh boy. I like your enthusiasm but this thread could turn ugly very quickly. You just insulted two games that so many people around here seem to believe are both the second coming of the MMO world. I agree with your assessments of Tera and GW2 having had the chance to try them out but just as some advice next time try to say it in a way that doesn't sound like "eff the rest of you". :p

Ohhhh boy. I like your enthusiasm but this thread could turn ugly very quickly. You just insulted two games that so many people around here seem to believe are both the second coming of the MMO world. I agree with your assessments of Tera and GW2 having had the chance to try them out but just as some advice next time try to say it in a way that doesn't sound like "eff the rest of you". :p

That's just it, I have no idea why people are praising these two games. They don't offer anything new, this "revolutionary" aspects of each game just seems like they are taking the genre backwards.

No he's allowed to have his opinion like every one else. I'm sure the majority of people like GW2 though.

Hi everyone,

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on other games. Please ensure that topics in General Discussion relate to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

While we appreciate your feedback, we do have a thread in place where this discussion could continue. We encourage you to continue there.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=369441

Thanks!