Operative Healer - BIS list

Autreki

Its been a few months and i wanted to see if there is such a list of items i need to be hunting for in order to get the best set up for a healer in both PVP and PVE.

What mods should i be hunting down, where can i get them... Is there a list noting this, or am I SOL and have to look this up myself :D

I call BS but... its not like WOW. Its pretty straight forward but it also depends on the type of healer you want to be. Sometimes faster heals are better, others like the crits. In either case,

PvP: Battlemaster Medic

PvE: Rakata Medic

Some like to mix other gear in there or aim for a more crit/surge focus over faster heals but that would have to be a personal pick depending on your healing style. Either way, for PvE you have to start running Hard Modes, then Ops. It all about the visit to the Vendor. For PvP you just grind. You don't even have to be good!

I call BS but... its not like WOW. Its pretty straight forward but it also depends on the type of healer you want to be. Sometimes faster heals are better, others like the crits. In either case,

Some like to mix other gear in there or aim for a more crit/surge focus over faster heals but that would have to be a personal pick depending on your healing style. Either way, for PvE you have to start running Hard Modes, then Ops. It all about the visit to the Vendor. For PvP you just grind. You don't even have to be good!

:confused:

I'm not sure as to your fascination with people playing that game, it never did it for me tbh

But anyways; I am well aware that the top tier for pve is rakata and for pvp is battle master, that is what the game is set to have and I have nearly completed both of those sets.

What I want to know is what mods can be replaced in each piece of gear (SLOT) to improve its stats, not that better stats = better players but at least my gear would be top notch, i can learn from playing the game.

Thank You, this is more like the stuff i was looking for.